Wednesday 11 April 2012

Introducing me.

Well, hello blogger-verse. Here I am, Amy Beth Katriona Ferry, the next in the long line of individuals trying to make their voices heard. What do you even write to start one of these off? Might aswell introduce myself for those of you people who don't know what I'm all about!
 I'll keep it short and sweet; just like me (Ha!). Well, the short bit is true anyway, I'll leave the sweet part up to you to decide. Right now, I'm one month away from my 19th birthday, my hair is coppery/red/brown (and the product of a not-enough-dye/too-much-hair scenario) and I'm just starting the revision period before the barrier that is standing between me and finishing my first year at uni: exaaams. That's right, and it's my skills in procrastination that you have to thank for this new venture in blogging. I study chemistry at Edinburgh University and to be honest, I'm not even sure why... Well, I know why in a non-direct way: God lead me to it.
  Oh yeah, that's another thing about me by the way; God and I are kinda a package deal. Well, as in, if you want to listen to me you get to hear about God too; I'm not too sure if you started your own relationship with God that He would tell you very much about me.
 But yeah, Edinburgh, Chemistry and God. I guess that's enough for you to start off with. Catch up with you later to disclose more of my little inklings, ideas and thoughts on life. God bless, folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment